Posted by : M Sayib Roziq Friday, July 20, 2012

TubeX
TubeX is TubeGod
*Not a Reall God, its just application
INDONESIAN Tutorial :

Pertama buka Tube God lalu muncul ChangeLog sentuh OK saja

Setelah itu "Search" atau Cari video yang anda inginkan

Ingat mencarinya "bukan di Toolbar bawah yang berwarna putih"

tapi di YouTube-nya seperti ingin menonton video YouTube di komputer saja

setelah ketemu video yang anda inginkan baru klik "Ikon Download di Toolbar bawah yang berwarna putih"

lalu muncul "Analyzing Video..."

Tunggu lalu ada pilihan seperti DI Atas

Lalu pilih sesuai keinginan anda

Dan mulai mendownload.

ENGLISH Tutorial :

 1.Open Tube God. 

2.Enter to selected video.

3.Click the download icon, it bottom of the screen.

4.Waitting analysis, it will get downloaded from various video formats!


5.Select match your device screen size video format to start download..


6.In the Notification Bar , we can see the download progress.

7.Download was successful, switch to the Tab Downloads.

8.Long press on a video, select the Actions menu, start playing video/msuic.

What's New ?

New Release Notes
[ Version 1.8.0 ] 06/03/2013
  1. Add Desktop browse(Daily motion) feature.
  2. Add voice prompts, when the download is complete.
  3. Fix mp3 files playback fails.
  4. Fix some minor bugs.
  5. App renamed as 'TXD'.
Download Here :
Full Release Notes.txt
1.8.0 Direct Download
1.7.7 ---> Direct Download

Please read our Terms and Conditions first before downloading ! Click Here to go

RECOMMENDDED FOR YOU :



Free Visual Basic .Net Tutorials [Shutdown App, Rename, Delete, Reading Files

14 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to
    see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely
    off topic but I had to share it with someone!

    Have a look at my homepage; laser cellulite treatment

  2. Anonymous says:

    Does anybody know how to uninstall this app? It does not work for my phone so im trying to get rid of it but don't know how? Please help asap!

  3. why doesnt working ? try this

    1.Open TXD > Setting > Facotry Reset (Will reset all settings)

    If ↑ Doesnt working try this method ↓ if not working try to uninstall and install again.

    2.Open TXD > Setting > Change your location(Fix Search) > Restart

    If you want to Re-install it follow this step ↓

    Home > Settings > Application > All > Select TXD > Tap UnInstall button > Click Uninstall > Ok.

    Go to your directory wich there is a TXD.apk [Example : /sdcard/download/TXD.apk] Tap it and install it.

    Any questions ?

  4. Anonymous says:

    Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you really realize
    what you're speaking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally consult with my website =). We can have a hyperlink exchange contract between us

    Feel free to visit my web site gps golf

  5. Anonymous says:

    It's awesome to pay a visit this site and reading the views of all colleagues about this article, while I am also eager of getting familiarity.

    Feel free to visit my homepage - golf gps comparison chart - mallibooclub.com -

  6. Anonymous says:

    It's awesome to pay a visit this site and reading the views of all colleagues about this article, while I am also eager of getting familiarity.

    Also visit my weblog - golf gps comparison chart - mallibooclub.com -

  7. Anonymous says:

    I pay a quick visit each day a few websites and information sites to read posts,
    except this website presents quality based content.

    Here is my weblog blackberry gps golf app

  8. Thanks, im busy sorry !

  9. Ok, maybe later, thanks before it.. please contact me on facebook if you need something, maybe i can help you. (Im always on, on facebook)

  10. Thanks, please like my FansPage to get more information and Updates !

  11. Anonymous says:

    As a Newbie, I am always exploring online for articles that can aid me.
    Thank you

    my blog www.facebookofsex.com (http://wiki.zep.it)

  12. Anonymous says:

    I have to show my affection for your kind-heartedness supporting persons who really need help on this particular subject matter.
    Your special commitment to passing the solution all over had been incredibly significant and have regularly made
    workers just like me to realize their endeavors. This invaluable tutorial can mean so much to me and extremely more to
    my fellow workers. Regards; from everyone of us.


    Look into my homepage :: facebookofsex.com - facasc.edu.br -

  13. Anonymous says:



    Also visit my webpage; free skype sex [http://dcrc.konkuk.ac.kr/xe/board_nplQ16/316629]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Chat!

Translate

Facebook Plugin

Online Visitor

Popular Post

Blog Archive

M Sayib Roziq's Blog. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

- Copyright © Android Premium Cracks -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by ANDROID -

Kunai